Saturday 1 February 2014

Super Normal Pattern

Since the beginning of my course at Notts Trent and being introduced to the idea of super normal, i feel it has really connected with what i do and has given me something i can latch onto and develop. Ive become really obsessed with taking pictures and videos of altering the body, i must have 100s of random pictures that make no sense on my phone! Ive started using this app that allows me to focus on textures and patterns in a very detailed way, it then creates these amazing patterns from everyday things and creates the 'supernormal'. So far im not sure as to what ill use these for as its quite different to what i usually do, ive used a mirror effect on my webcam before to then create drawings from which worked quite well.

For these pictures ive used my hands, arms, hair, face and my cat and birds...











No comments:

Post a Comment